Sunday, September 21, 2008

Calling All expectant Mothers

I recently had the chance to join a group of professional photographers at a seminar by Sandy Puc (see why I love Sam at: http://expressionsphotos.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html) for her Bellies & Babies tour, where she shared her inspiration and imagination with us all. Sam is a non-stop dynamo who packs a lot into 5 hours! Now all I need are models.

Which brings me to my next point...

I need Moms! Are you pregnant? Do you know someone who is? I'm putting the call out. If you are interested in sitting for me I'll have a thank you gift you're sure to treasure. What? You don't have a bun in the oven? Any customer who sends me a referral I use will get a little thank you too.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Julie
metro_jm@sbcglobal.net

No comments: