Friday, January 9, 2009

An Evening with Anne Geddes







Model search info-Scroll down

Please don't pinch me. If I'm dreaming I don't want to wake up 'til Wednesday. I'm on my way to Phoenix AZ for an Evening with Anne Geddes! My Birthday is just around the corner and my husband surprised me with the trip last night. (THANK YOU to all who cheerfully rescheduled their sittings.) I have been, not so subtly, hinting for many months now that I would love to go and had given up hope and started booking those days!

The Imaging Expo.
I cant wait! Along with Anne Geddes I will be getting pointers from Sandy Puc, (national model search coordinator) Julie Klaasmeyer :), and what a personal bonus for me, Audrey Wancket. For those of you who have been to my home you know Audrey is my own inspiration. Her portraits of my children have hung in my home for many years. What an opportunity, what a gift?! (Thank you Honey) So please don't pinch me!!

See you when I get back.

No comments: