Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Took a Few Days Off

Some of you already know that earlier this year we lost our beloved big brown labradoodle who was my studio dog. When I would come into the studio and turn on my lights he would run over and sit or lay right in the spot where I have my clients sit and I would use him to test my lights if no one else was around. He may have been the most photographed dog not in show business. This favorite shot was actually taken right before a client arrived.
May is a very busy time of year at our house normally. In addition to Mother's Day it is also my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary, more on that later.  This year for my husbands birthday I bought him a very special present from Lucky Country Labradoodles. We both took the day off last week to bring him home. He has some big paws to fill but he seems up to the task. 

No comments: