Friday, January 10, 2014

Things to Look Forward to in 2014

We have a lot going on in 2014 but I think what I am most excited about is my friend Jenn Moylan joining our team. When I decided to make photography my career I knew from the start  I needed to set myself apart from the growing number of new photographers jumping into the field. I did that by going back to school. My first photography class was in 1985. Digital? Photoshop? What? Yep, I learned photography back in the film days. I met Jenn when I went back to school to learn the digital side in 2008. We became fast friends and I'm so happy she is now part of Mettler Portraits.

January 31 and Feb. 1 Jenn and I will be holding our third annual Valentines for a Cure. Just like previous years our mini sessions are $40 and $20 from each session will go to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Included in your session fee are $40 photo valentines. If you would like to see just a few of our samples please check out the Mettler-Portraits facebook page.


February 22 we are planning a Matilda Jane Trunk and Portrait Party.

Other exciting happenings

Our second annual Cutest Baby Contest. We already have over $400 in prizes lined up for our winner.

Spring Fairies

And more!!

Easter Bunny Pictures
Mother's Day with Emerson Creek Tearoom
Super Hero Day

No comments: