Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mother's Day is Coming

Why not give yourself a gift? Do you have pictures of yourself with your children? This week my oldest child will turn 26. Yikes, can that be true? I still remember that little tiny boy who would walk up to me with a piece of chocolate in each of his chubby fists and ask, "Mom, can you and me have a piece of candy?" Boy did he have me figured out!

A few years ago he moved away to Arizona to live. I drove him to the airport that last day and cried all the way home. Only a few good things came out of his years away.  One was the great Thanksgiving trip we took to visit him, another was the box of chocolate covered strawberries he would send for the special days (he never did forget how to get on my good side) but the best was the gift he gave me before he moved. He let me take some pictures.

No comments: