Monday, September 10, 2012

I Do Not Shoot Weddings

This past Saturday my sister got married. Even though she knows I DO NOT SHOOT WEDDINGS she thought I might for her. Thankfully I had the good sense to say no. I leave that to those who can think well under pressure and remember to get a shot of the mother of the bride. That's right I did bring my camera but forgot to get any pictures of the mother of the bride, you know, my mother.  I am sharing my favorite shot of the day.
I had been looking forward to the wedding for so many reason's one of which was having our whole family together. I had the chance to get my camera all set up and grab my dad to get a picture of us. I'm sharing these also, mostly because they gave me a chuckle. One of my favorite comments that I will get from time to time is how my camera takes such great pictures. Here is my dad's first shot.

Let's try this one more time Dad. My camera doesn't focus for you. P.S. Don't ever tell a photographer their camera takes great pictures, lol!

1 comment:

Alicia Birch said...

What a beautiful image of your sister and her new husband on their wedding day! Their happiness is so clear to see - you may not be a wedding photographer but that is a wedding portrait that any couple would be proud to have. Gorgeous!