Saturday, September 1, 2012

Senior Pictures, Oswego High School

In 2013 my son will be graduating from high school. I don't post many pictures of my own family, mostly because when people see my website or blog I want them to know they are viewing my real work. I will sometimes get phone calls from people who are shopping around for a photographer. With the cost of nice digital cameras coming down everyone knows a "photographer". Are you looking for a photographer? Here is my advice:

Go to their website and blog.
Do they have them or do they just have a facebook page? This could be a sign that they are very new to the business.
When is the last time they posted a new session on their blog? Some photographer's post more than others but what you should look for is the same faces appearing over and over. If you live with someone your bound to get a few good shots every now and again. It's not like anybody is wasting money on film. Crabby face? Delete! These digital days a working professional photographer is probably posting something somewhere. Make sure you see a lot of different faces and you like what you see.


This concludes my public service announcement so now with full disclosure I'll be posting a few more pictures of my own son. I think he's a good looking kid but my husband thinks I might be a little biased.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These are REALLY cool portraits. Love the locations and the lighting. And of course having a spunky model helps too!